Response to Denise

December 17, 2006 at 9:31 am Leave a comment

Posted by Dee 

In “A short note on changing UC apps,” Denise commented:

“What’s the address to send the “letter to the school, IN WRITING, requesting that your application be looked at under a different major”? Where should I send my request to UC Berkeley and UCLA to? What’s the two addresses?”

Just send your letter to their respective admissions offices, of course!

For UC Berkeley that mailing address would be:

Office of Undergraduate Admissions
University of California, Berkeley
110 Sproul Hall #5800
Berkeley, CA 94720-5800

For UCLA that would be:

UCLA Undergraduate Admissions
and Relations with Schools (UARS)
1147 Murphy Hall, Box 951436
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1436


Entry filed under: Admissions, Application, Los Angeles, Mail, Major, UC Berkeley, UCLA, University of California.

I was deferred; now what?! A “duh” tip #5

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

Trackback this post  |  Subscribe to the comments via RSS Feed

AdmitSpit Photos

%d bloggers like this: